Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have had a good start to the day so far.  Our new mattress is amazing and  I woke up this morning with more energy than I have had in a really long time even though I didn't go to bed until after Midnight.  I haven't done any exercise yet today, but I still have over 3 hours until Joshua gets home from school and my lunch won't be ready until about 1:45.  I like eating baked potatoes for lunch because they only have 110 calories in them for the potato and then I put sour cream and corn on them, which is a serving of dairy and of course another serving of vegetables.  For breakfast I had a cup and a half of Kroger brand lucky charms.  At 120 calories per cup, that equals 180 calories.  Add 60 more calories for the milk.  Today is going a lot better as far as eating goes so far.  It makes up for my bad day yesterday.  Anyways, I will be back later tonight to update my food intake.

Breakfast- Lucky Charms w/milk  240 total calories
Lunch- Baked Potato w/sour cream; Blueberry flavored yogurt.  310 total calories
Dinner-Cheesy Chicken broccoli and rice casserole 460 total Calories
Snacks- BBQ chips 150 calories  Leftover hot dog from last night- 260
total calories for the day-1560
For my height and weight I should be eating 1500-1800 for weight loss.  I am just above 1500 for today.  right on target!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment